AzerbaIjan CooperatIon UnIversIty Student Youth OrganIzatIon
The main goal of Student Youth Organization is to represent and defend the interests of students and each individual student in the direction of the implementation of the state youth policy, to ensure their active participation in the socio-political, cultural, social and economic life of the republic.
Youth of Organization of the Year
In 2015, at the event organized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Azerbaijan on February 2 – Youth Day, Azerbaijan Cooperation University Student Youth Organization won the “Student Youth Organization” nomination for its special activity during the year.
2nd Youth Organization of the Year
In 2016, at the event organized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Azerbaijan on February 2 – Youth Day, Azerbaijan Cooperation University Student Youth Organization was the winner of the “Student Youth Organization” nomination for the second time due to its special activity during the year.
Goals and objectIves of student youth organIzatIon
– implementation of work towards the solution of students’ social problems;
– conducting educational work among students;
– efficient organization of students’ free time;
– ensuring students’ rights;
– ensuring the participation of talented and creative students in competitions, Olympiads, exhibitions, festivals held inside and outside the republic;
– implementation of preventive measures against drug addiction, alcoholism, crime, immorality and other negative trends among students;
– organization of competitions, seminars, festivals, forums, meetings, exhibitions, actions, round tables, scientific conferences, training courses, mass propaganda companies, discussion clubs, discussions, symposia, meetings with eminent people with the participation of students;
– publication of newspapers and magazines for the purpose of conveying information about the events related to students and young people, as well as the events taking place in the social-political, socio-economic and cultural life of the republic;
– organization of associations, studios, clubs, courses, services to ensure students’ interests and tendencies, intellectual development;
– raising issues to the Scientific Council for studying the students’ problems and making appropriate decisions, raising the issue in front of the management of higher and secondary education institutions;
– receiving information from the relevant departments and faculties about the number of students studying, their attendance, discipline, provision of accommodation;
– implementation of other duties not prohibited by legislation.
If you want to become a member of the Student Youth Organization of Azerbaijan Cooperation University, contact us on our Facebook page below