INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE ON "HEYDAR ALIYEV AND THE MODERN TURKISH WORLD" DEDICATED TO THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF NATIONAL LEADER HEYDAR ALIYEV
International scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of National leader Heydar Aliyev on “Heydar Aliyev and the modern Turkish world”
Baku city, May 3, 2023
On May 3, 2023, an international scientific-practical conference on “Heydar Aliyev and the modern Turkish world” will be held on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Heydar Aliyev, the eldest son of the Azerbaijani people, jointly organized by the Council of Elders of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Cooperation University and the Union of Azerbaijan Economists. The main goal of the conference is to study and widely promote the role of the architect of the independent statehood and economy of Azerbaijan, national leader Heydar Aliyev in strengthening the economic and political cooperation of the Turkish states, in the formation of the global transport corridors connecting the modern West and the East, as well as in the development of science and education.
Employees of related research institutes, professors and teachers of higher education institutions, doctoral students, dissertation students and master students can participate in the conference.
Working languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, Russian, English
Sections of the conference:
1. Heydar Aliyev’s oil strategy is a strong development factor of the economic and political cooperation of the Turkish states.
2. Heydar Aliyev is the architect of modern Azerbaijani economy.
3. National leader Heydar Aliyev’s legacy in the development of science and education.
The conference will be held on May 3, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. at the Fairmont Hotel in Baku (Alov Tower near the Milli Majlis).
Registration will be held from 09:00 to 09:45.
The opening of the conference is scheduled at 10:00.
For additional information:
Phone: (99412) 562-25-43, (99412) 562-74-24
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: AZ1106, Baku city, Narimanov district, Najaf Narimanov street 93
Requirements for the composition of articles
I. Articles must be original and not previously published in other scientific publications. Particular attention should be paid to the relevance of the topic. The content of the article describes the goals and objectives of the research, methods, scientific innovation, theoretical and practical importance, etc. should reflect.
The articles of doctoral students, dissertations and master’s students must be reviewed by the scientific supervisor. (The opinion should be sent together with the article). A copy of the reference to the plagiarism of the text of the article should be attached. The author is responsible for the content of the article.
Papers sent to the conference will be selected by the Organizing Committee based on the criteria listed above. Articles with spelling and grammatical errors, which are not compiled according to the required rules, will not be accepted. Later correction of the text of the article is not allowed.
Articles can be submitted in 5-7 pages (including illustrations) in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages.
II. Articles sent to the conference will be printed in bulk.
Deadline for sending articles: April 10, 2023
Please send the articles together with the questionnaire to the e-mail address email@example.com. The article should be sent from the author’s personal e-mail with the title “conference2023”.
III. The text of the article should not exceed 5-7 pages (A4). Articles should be written in Times New Roman font, size 12, with 1.5 spacing, leaving a margin (2.5 cm from the left, 1 cm from the right, 2 cm from the top, 2 cm from the bottom).
IV. The article should be compiled according to the following sequence:
1. The UOT index of the article should be given. Author’s name, father’s name and surname, scientific degree, position, place of work, ORCID-ID and e-mail address should be indicated.
2. The title of the article should be given in capital letters, in dark font.
3. A summary (150-200 characters) and keywords (5-6 words) should be provided in the language of the article.
4. Reference must be made to the sources and authors of the materials used during the writing of the article.
5. Quotations within the text should be given in italics using quotation marks.
6. After the reference in the text, the number of the work in the bibliography, the volume (for multivolume works) and the relevant page(s) should be given in square brackets. For example, [15, p.162], [7, c.2, p.82-83], etc.
7. At the end of the article, a “Referenced literature list” should be given. In the “referenced literature list”, the sources in Azerbaijani first, and then in other languages should be arranged in alphabetical order according to each language and numbered consecutively.
8. After the “Reference list” in two other languages, the author’s name, patronymic and surname, scientific degree, position, place of work, ORCID-ID and e-mail address, title of the article, summary (резюме, summary) and keywords ( key words) should be given. Abstracts and keywords should be the same in all 3 languages.
9. The questionnaire form is attached to the information.
Author’s name, father’s name and surname
Contact phone number:
Title of the article: